Come and enjoy a full day in Chambord and take full advantage of the many activities the estate has to offer.
The « Chambord Passport » ticket includes:
- Admission to the château and gardens (ticket valid through 31/12/2022)
- Admission to the horse + birds of prey show and related entertainment (ticket earmarked for the hour and day chosen by the customer)
- Rental of a HistoPad from the age of 5 (ticket valid through 31/12/2022)
- A special “réduction activités de loisirs” pass affording reduced price rental of equipment for one of the following recreational activities *
– Electric cart 45 minutes at a price of 25€ (instead of 28€)
– Adult bicycle package 1h at a price of 5€ (instead of 7€)
– Boat ride package 30 mn (1 or 2 persons) at a price of 13€ (instead of 16€)
– Boat ride package 30 mn (3 to 5 persons) at a price of 19€ (instead of 22€)
*Subject to availability
*dates of the horse-birds of prey show
The validity periods of the château, HistoPad and boat jetty tickets allow visitors without the time to engage in all the activities during a single day to come back later in the year.
Chambord passport for adults (26+ years and 18-25 years outside European Union): 30 euros
Chambord passport for youth (18 to 25 years, European Union residents): 20 euros
Chambord passport for children (5 à 17 years): 16 euros (Accompanied by an adult having bought at least one « Day in Chambord » « Chambord passport » adult ticket)
Chambord passport for children under 5: free (Child seated on a parent’s knees during the horse + birds of prey show. No HistoPad)
Subject to availability.